We’re heading to Burgess Hill on 17th April with pointe shoes from Dancewear On The Move!
Please note, shoe fittings at this event are focussed on pointe shoe fittings to allow us to provide the best service possible. If you have other shoe requirements and you are able to please book in for Wednesday 14th at Adastra Hall. If you are unable to attend on the 14th please email Angela on email@example.com and we will endeavour to fit you in on the 17th.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mabels Emporium, Burgess Hill on Saturday 17th April 2021.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we invite you to pre-book your visit(s) to ensure we can provide safe, one-to-one service. This event will run from 10am – 3.30pm which is different to our previous events.
If you come along without an appointment we will do our best to see you but we will give priority to those who have pre-booked so you may have to wait for a free slot if there are any left.
Please make separate bookings (at different times!!) if you wish to see both Rachel and Angela.
*Pop-Up Shop Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Ts & Cs are supplementary to those already in place for Rachel Perry Costume and Dancewear On The Move.
- The Pop-Up Shop will be open from 10am – 3.30pm
- The cafe at Mabels Emporium will be open from 9.30am – 4pm
- Point shoe fittings will last approximately 1 hour
- You must wear ballets tights to your fitting, and if not a first fitting please bring your old shoes and any padding you normally use
- Leotard & uniform fittings are 20 mins
- For leotard fittings please come wearing your current leotard, or bring it with you to help with sizing. A swimsuit would also work if you do not yet have any uniform
- In order to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines, customers’ contact details will be recorded on arrival for Test & Trace purposes
- In addition, customers over 11 years must wear a facemask/covering
- Pre-booked customers will be given priority
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a pre-booked appointment, we reserve the right to work with another customer who may be waiting
- Customers without appointments will be seen only if there are slots available but may have to wait/queue
- If placing an order, we will record more contact details including name and postal address to facilitate deliveries
- Be kind. Be safe