We’re back in Hassocks once again with shoes & footwear from Dancewear On The Move!
We look forward to welcoming you to Adastra Hall, Hassocks on Wednesday 14th April 2021.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we invite you to pre-book your visit(s) to ensure we can provide safe, one-to-one service. The event will run from 9am – 5pm.
Looking for pointe shoes? Whether its your first time en pointe or your a seasoned pro we have a day devoted just to you! Book in to see Dancewear on the Move at Mabels Emporium on 17th April here.
If you come along without an appointment we will do our best to see you but we will give priority to those who have pre-booked so you may have to wait for a free slot if there are any left.
Please make separate bookings (at different times!!) if you wish to see both Rachel and Angela.
*Pop-Up Shop Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Ts & Cs are supplementary to those already in place for Rachel Perry Costume and Dancewear On The Move.
- The Pop-Up Shop will be open from 9am – 5pm
- Leotard & uniform fittings are 20 mins
- Last leotard fitting appointment will be at 4:40pm
- For leotard fittings please come wearing your current leotard, or bring it with you to help with sizing. A swimsuit would also work if you do not yet have any uniform
- Shoe fittings are 15 mins each for ballet shoes, tap and character shoes, jazz shoes
- Last shoe fitting appointment will be at 4:45pm
- We have a separate day allocated to Pointe Shoe fittings or MOT’s on 17th April. However if you are unable to attend our Pointe Shoe day please mention this in your booking with Dancewear On The Move or contact Angela directly on email@example.com
- Please come wearing suitable tights or socks for shoe fittings
- In order to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines, customers’ contact details will be recorded on arrival for Test & Trace purposes
- In addition, customers over 11 years must wear a facemask/covering
- Pre-booked customers will be given priority
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a pre-booked appointment, we reserve the right to work with another customer who may be waiting
- Customers without appointments will be seen only if there are slots available but may have to wait/queue
- If placing an order, we will record more contact details including name and postal address to facilitate deliveries
- Be kind. Be safe