Welcome to our October pop up event at Adastra Hall, Hassocks!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we invite you to pre-book your visit(s) to ensure we can provide safe, one-to-one service.
If you come along without an appointment we will do our best to see you but we will give priority to those who have pre-booked so you may have to wait for a free slot if there are any left.
Please make separate bookings (at different times!!) if you wish to see both Rachel and Angela.
*Pop-Up Shop Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Ts & Cs are supplementary to those already in place for Rachel Perry Costume and Dancewear On The Move.
- The Pop-Up Shop morning session will be 9am – 12pm and the afternoon session 1pm – 5pm
- Doors close at 5pm
- Last shoe fitting appointment will be at 4:45pm
- Last leotard fitting appointment will be at 4:40pm
- In order to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines, customers’ contact details will be recorded on arrival for Test & Trace purposes
- In addition, customers over 11 years must wear a facemask/covering
- Pre-booked customers will be given priority
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a pre-booked appointment, we reserve the right to work with another customer who may be waiting
- Customers without appointments will be seen only if there are slots available but may have to wait/queue
- If placing an order, we will record more contact details including name and postal address to facilitate deliveries
- Be kind. Be safe