Following the success of our 2020 events Rachel Perry Costume & Dancewear On The Move are excited to announce our first event of 2021 will be held at
Mabel’s Emporium in Burgess Hill
on Saturday 9th January 2021. The event will run from 10am – 3.30pm.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we invite you to pre-book your visit(s) to ensure we can provide safe, one-to-one service.
If you come along without an appointment we will do our best to see you but we will give priority to those who have pre-booked so you may have to wait for a free slot if there are any left.
Please make separate bookings (at different times!!) if you wish to see both Rachel and Angela.
*Pop-Up Shop Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Ts & Cs are supplementary to those already in place for Rachel Perry Costume and Dancewear On The Move.
- The Pop-Up Shop will be open from 10am – 3.30pm
- Mabel’s Emporium including the Cafe is open from 9.30am – 4pm
- Last shoe fitting appointment will be at 3.15pm
- Last leotard fitting appointment will be at 3:10pm
- In order to comply with current Covid-19 guidelines, customers’ contact details will be recorded on arrival for Test & Trace purposes
- In addition, customers over 11 years must wear a facemask/covering
- Pre-booked customers will be given priority
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a pre-booked appointment, we reserve the right to work with another customer who may be waiting
- Customers without appointments will be seen only if there are slots available but may have to wait/queue
- If placing an order, we will record more contact details including name and postal address to facilitate deliveries
- Be kind. Be safe